Support students and teachers in pursuing their passion for chemistry.
Who Your Donation Helps
100% of your donation goes to support the students and
teachers in our programs.
High School Students
ACS Project SEED
Provides paid summer research experiences in professional labs to economically disadvantaged youth.
- $2,500?supports a summer research stipend
- $300?supports student's research for one week
- $60?supports student's research for one day
ACS Scholars Program
Provides scholarships and mentoring to talented, underrepresented minority students with financial need.?
- $5,000?provides a scholarship to a student
- $625?provides 1 month's financial support to a student
- $150?provides 1 week's financial support to a student
Advancing Chemistry Teaching (ACT)
Provides teachers with the latest tools to increase scientific literacy and inspire the next generation of scientists.
- $5,000?offers leadership training to 10 teachers
- $500?offers materials for a classroom supported by a Science Coach
- $100?offers three Science Activity Kits
Here's the impact of your generosity:
450+ high school students received research fellowships
400 undergraduate students were awarded scholarships
1,100+ chemistry educators obtained training
How to Donate
Whether you're an individual or a corporate donor, you have several options for making a charitable donation. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated!
Your donation is tax deductible
The American Chemical Society (ACS) is a non-profit scientific organization with IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Donations to ACS are tax-deductible in the manner and to the extent provided by the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. The Federal Tax ID for the ACS is 53-0196572.
Thank You, Donors!
ACS extends its sincere thanks to individuals, corporations and foundations that have made contributions that are critical to the on-going success of our educational programs. Donors who make an annual gift of $100 or more will be honored in the American Chemical Society Progress Report.
For more information
If you'd like more information before making a donation, feel free to contact us directly.